New Dates Coming Soon!
HONG KONG | FOREST SCHOOLS TRAINING
• 5 days of initial training.
• a free, 4 days assessment 6 months later.
• An internationally recognised, Open Awards approved qualification.
• a Level 3 Forest School Practitioner Leader certificate.
• A £20 discount from our shop www.forestschools.shop when you spend over £40
• The course cost covers the initial training week, assessment week, e-portfolio, registration and certification.
• You do not need to have completed your Level 1 or Level 2 training to complete your Level 3 course.
Level 2 or 3?
In the Level 2 Assistant Practitioner qualification you will complete a portfolio of evidence over the following 3 months while supporting a Qualified Practitioner within your area or workplace. Once complete you will have the option to upgrade and work towards becoming a fully qualified lead practitioner.
The Level 3 Forest Schools Leader course will involve you returning 9-12 months later, having run the initial portion of your first programme, for a further period of training and consolidation. During this time, you will be developing a portfolio of evidence of your learning.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home-educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
11 Tung Hang Mei
(Google Maps Link)
You have the option to pay in full or pay a 50% non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance to be paid no later than 3 days before the start of the course. This option can be found in the dropdown box under choose course date
You can book accommodation direct with Ark Eden to stay on site.
Ark eden offer rooms at HKD $400 a night. Please contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your accommodation.