Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire | Forest School Training
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we are now offering FREE access to our Online Level 3 training course (Worth £797) for all students booking onto any of our Level 3 Forest School Leader Face to Face courses. You can start your training straight away and still attend the 5 day training week plus 4 day assessment week. T&Cs Apply
• 5 days of initial training.
• a free, 4 days assessment 6 months later.
• An internationally recognised, Open Awards approved qualification.
• a Level 3 Forest School Practitioner Leader certificate.
• A £20 discount from our shop www.forestschools.shop when you spend over £40
• £36 off your First Aid course when you book at the same time.
• A discount from Birnbeck Insurance if you use them to insure your Forest Schools sessions.
• The course cost covers the initial training week, assessment week, e-portfolio, registration and certification.
• You do not need to have completed your Level 1 or Level 2 training to complete your Level 3 course.
Level 2 or 3?
In the Level 2 Assistant Practitioner qualification you will complete a portfolio of evidence over the following 3 months while supporting a Qualified Practitioner within your area or workplace. Once complete you will have the option to upgrade and work towards becoming a fully qualified lead practitioner.
The Level 3 Forest Schools Leader course will involve you returning 9-12 months later, having run the initial portion of your first programme, for a further period of training and consolidation. During this time, you will be developing a portfolio of evidence of your learning.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home-educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
Nightingales Lane, Chalfont St Giles
Buckinghamshire, HP8 4SG
For UK Leaders Only: You may pay through a purchase order. Simply click on that option at check out
The UK and NZ Learners Only: To help with financial management, we offer the option to pay in 6 weekly instalments through our partner Laybuy. Laybuy offers up to £720 in credit for Forest School training subject to a credit check. There is no fee for using this service.
The accommodation should be booked by the learner. After booking your place we can send you a list of recommended accommodation locations.
You can also use Airbnb or Booking.com and enter the postcode to see accommodation around the training site.
New users can get £25 off AirBnB by clicking here.