New Dates Coming Soon!
Turkey, International Training | Forest Schools
• 5 days of initial training.
• a free, 4 days assessment 6 months later.
• An internationally recognised, Open Awards approved qualification.
• a Level 3 Forest School Practitioner Leader certificate.
• A £20 discount from our shop www.forestschools.shop when you spend over £40
• The course cost covers the initial training week, assessment week, e-portfolio, registration and certification.
• You do not need to have completed your Level 1 or Level 2 training to complete your Level 3 course.
Level 2 or 3?
In the Level 2 Assistant Practitioner qualification you will complete a portfolio of evidence over the following 3 months while supporting a Qualified Practitioner within your area or workplace. Once complete you will have the option to upgrade and work towards becoming a fully qualified lead practitioner.
The Level 3 Forest Schools Leader course will involve you returning 9-12 months later, having run the initial portion of your first programme, for a further period of training and consolidation. During this time, you will be developing a portfolio of evidence of your learning.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home-educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
Harmancık Eko Turizm Tesisleri
Google Maps Link
You have the option to pay in full or pay a 50% non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance to be paid no later than 3 days before the start of the course. This option can be found in the dropdown box under choose course date
The accommodation should be booked by the learner.