Forest School Leader - Level 3 - Online Course
Become a fully-qualified, inspirational Forest Schools Leader no matter where you are in the world!
Online Distance Training Course
Follow the in-depth online training program that allows you to study while in nature, created by our team of expert Forest School trainers and mentors. Complete the course at your own pace, in your own time.
Online training programme led by a team of the world’s highest qualified and experienced trainers
Accredited qualification and internationally recognised
Access to the exclusive Forest Schools support group of 1000+ trainers and trainees
Access to your own online portfolio
Study at your own pace within the 12 month deadline, we created the course to work for you and your lifestyle
Portfolio of Evidence
Submit written and video evidence as you go and engage with our learning community to support your progress as well as access to live help sessions.
Upon completion and submission of your portfolio, you will receive your internationally recognised qualification and become an official Forest Schools Practitioner to Level 3.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home-educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
• Anyone wanting a change in Career.
• You do not need to have completed your Level 1 or Level 2 training to complete your Level 3 course.