Forest School Hybrid Training
Our Forest School Hybrid Training Course enables you to start your training straight away with our Online Level 3 Training Course and still be able to get that hands on experience with a 2 day training with one of the Worlds most experienced trainers.
• 2 days of initial training.
• Online assessment
• Online Level 3 Training course
• An internationally recognised, Open Awards approved qualification.
• a Level 3 Forest School Practitioner Leader certificate.
• A £20 discount from our shop www.forestschools.shop when you purchase our Forest School Starter Pack
• A discount from Birnbeck Insurance if you use them to insure your Forest Schools sessions.
• The course cost covers the initial training week, assessment week, e-portfolio, registration and certification. You can choose to add the 2 day First Aid course as well from the dropdown box provided.
• You do not need to have completed your Level 1 or Level 2 training to complete your Level 3 course.
The Park Child & Family Centre,
The Level 3 Forest Schools Leader Hybrid course will involve you attending the initial 2 day training, completing your online portfolio with the aid of our online level 3 training course, you will need to complete an online assessment and have all of your work completed within 15 months from when your sign up.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home-educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
For UK Leaders Only: You may pay through a purchase order. Simply click on that option at check out
The UK and NZ Learners Only: To help with financial management, we offer the option to pay in 6 weekly instalments through our partner Laybuy. Laybuy offers up to £720 in credit for Forest School training subject to a credit check. There is no fee for using this service.
The accommodation should be booked by the learner. After booking your place we can send you a list of recommended accommodation locations.
You can also use Airbnb or Booking.com and enter the postcode to see accommodation around the training site.