We are excited to announce that Sarah Blackwell, founder of Forest Schools Education in the UK, will be once again travelling to China to deliver the Forest Schools Level 3 Leader training course in October 2023.
We invite you to join us on this life-changing training, and begin your journey to become a change-leader in your setting. Whether it be a school, club, or community group, Forest Schools is for EVERYONE.
The course covers the initial 5 training days, the development session for 6 months after the training, ongoing remote trainer supports, online portfolio and assessment, registration, access to the Forest Schools learner community, and certification.
DATES & TIME
Monday 9th - Friday 13th October 2023
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wycombe Abbey School Hangzhou | 杭州市萧山区威雅实验学校
Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
For more information about the training, please view our flyer here or please feel free to contact email@example.com
You do not need to have completed Level 1 or Level 2 training to join the Level 3 course.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
FOREST SCHOOLS QUALITY MARK PACKAGES
There are discounted packages available for those looking to become either a Foreset Schools Development Centre or a Forest Schools Centre for Excellence.
Our Quality Mark packages have been created to meet the prerequisites, and give you everything that your setting needs to work towards these awards.
If you'd like more details about our HK Quality Mark Packages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.