We are excited to announce that Sarah Blackwell, founder of Forest Schools Education in the UK, will be travelling to Italy to deliver the Forest Schools Level 3 Leader training course in September 2023.
We invite you to join us on this life-changing training, and begin your journey to become a change-leader in your setting. Whether it be a school, club, or community group, Forest Schools is for EVERYONE.
The course covers the initial 5 training days, the development session for 6 months after the training, ongoing remote trainer supports, online portfolio and assessment, registration, access to the Forest Schools learner community, and certification.
DATES & TIME
Thursday 21st - Monday 25th September 2023
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Kiddywinks, International Childcare and Forest School on the Lucca Hills
Via dei Pieroni 80
55010 località Gragnano
Capannori ( Lucca) Italy
For more information about the training, please view our flyer here or please feel free to contact email@example.com
You do not need to have completed Level 1 or Level 2 training to join the Level 3 course.
Who is this training for?
• Educators – teachers, TA’s caretakers and dinner/break staff.
• Childminders and home educators.
• Anyone in a mentoring role with babies, early years, young children, adolescents or NEETS.
• Anyone in social care, such as those responsible for mentoring young mothers and fathers.
• Those in special needs forums such as those who care for ASD learning disability, mental health, social care, adopters and adoptees.
• Forestry and countryside workers - social forestry and educational groups.
FOREST SCHOOLS QUALITY MARK PACKAGES
There are discounted packages available for those looking to become either a Foreset Schools Development Centre or a Forest Schools Centre for Excellence.
Our Quality Mark packages have been created to meet the prerequisites, and give you everything that your setting needs to work towards these awards.
If you'd like more details about our HK Quality Mark Packages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.